Vegan Cork Yoga Mat
Our landfills are full of broken and worn down artificial material yoga mats. Tradditional polyvinyl chloride, or PVC, foam mats may potentially expose you to unnatural chemicals during your practice. Natural materials provides an excellent way of reducing your exposure to chemicals and protecting the environment. Cork and Natural Rubber mats are not 100% chemical free, although do offer a way to significantly reduce chemical exposure.
Cork Yoga mats are constructed with naturally harvest renewable cork mounted atop natural rubber. The natural rubber provides the needed cushion for your hands, knees and elbows. The cork top layer is soft to the touch, anti-slip, and naturally anti-microbial. Studies have shown a 70% reduction in Staph and 30 % reduction in e Coli colonies on cork surfaces.
Material: 100% natural rubber bottom + printed 100% natural cork top
Size: 1830x610x3mm thick (72 x 24 x .1/8 inches) (6×2 feet) ; Weight 5 pounds
Upgradable: Custom laser engraving available with your name, mantra, motivational phrase
1) Natural, made from sustainable resources, and biodegradable
2) Free from PVC, Silicone and Phthalates
3) Anti slip and durable. Soft and natural feel on skin to improve your practice.
4) Free of chemical odors
5) Naturally antimicrobial and anti-fungal
6) Rolls out flat
Caring for Cork and Natural Rubber Yoga Mats
- Can not be washed, please clean the cork layer with a soft damp cloth ( without any detergent ) if necessary, then hang to dry in the air.
- Please don’t use a dryer or heater for drying mat.
- Please store the mat in a cool ventilated place instead of a sealed package if you don’t use it for long time, and storage temperature is under 50℃.
- Please do not let ink and lipstick etc touch the cork layer.